Last Modified: May 2019
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list regularly, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the Website or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
When you visit our Website, cookies are either served directly by us, or by our Third Party Providers. Here is a description of the different kind of cookies we use:
- Session & Authentication Cookies. These allow us to authenticate your log-in information, permit access to secured areas of the Website and remember your preferences.
- Performance Cookies. These allow us to get to know how you use our Website and the Services. They are used to analyze visitor information such as usage and help us see how effective our Services are and to understand what you like about the Services. We also use this information to help improve our Website and Services and improve the user experience.
- Functionality Cookies. These allow us to provide additional functionalities to the Website, and will retain some settings information. Whilst not essential for the functionality of our Website, they do enable extra features that should improve your use of the Website and the Services. These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to provide you with Services available through our Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, Services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our Website, the websites that referred them to our Website and the pages that they visited on our Website. We use this information to help operate our Website more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Website.
LIST OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES
|Analytics||Google cookies allow us to use Google Analytics to measure web performance and advertising. These cookies don't collect information that can personally identify a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies|
|Essential & Functionality||If you place an Order on the Website, Google cookies collect information on the Goods sold such as, the Price, shipping information, order numbers, your email address and your location.|
|Shopify||Session & Authentication, Performance, Functionality, Essential||Our online store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our Goods and Services to you. Shopify's cookies store information about your session such as the number of visits and the contents of your cart.|
COOKIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
UPDATING THIS POLICY