Custom Corners Reclaimed Wood Dining Table
- Dimensions: 1.5" standard top, 60" x 30", seats 4-6. (Choose additional sizes from the drop down menu.) Height standard 29-30" tall for table height.
- Wood Top Thickness: Standard 1.5" or Thick 2.5"
- Exclusive Design by Urban Wood Goods
- Reclaimed Douglas Fir or Reclaimed Mixed Hardwood option choice (The mixed option includes: Maple, Poplar, Elm, Oak), sustainable solid wood slab plank table top, expertly joined for a flat practical work surface.
- Table comes sanded smooth with a natural un-sealed finish or your choice of finishes
- Wood tones vary slightly from light to medium brown.
- 2 oz complimentary jar of Swilley's Wood Conditioner included as an additional finishing option and to darken color if desired with the "natural" finish choice selection from the dropdown menu
- Steel table base with arrow-like shape
- By their nature, salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks will be present but they do not reduce the strength and longevity
- This item is artisan made. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- We create custom size tables of any height, length and width. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simple assembly and tools required (attach legs with electric/cordless screwdriver)
- Made in the Midwestern United States
RECLAIMED DOUGLAS FIR/PINE
RECLAIMED MIXED HARDWOODS
Bourbon, Antique, Dark Walnut, Weathered, Chestnut
All wood stain finish choices shown including antique, dark walnut , gray, mocha, and espresso are water based. Our finishes are eco-friendly, low VOC and very durable for everyday use and easy cleaning. The clear satin sheen topcoat perfectly compliments reclaimed wood.
Nicely sanded and has natural tones. It is un-finished/un-sealed and ready to be stained or finished. We don't highly recommend leaving our pieces un-finished especially dining tables. Unfinished wood will absorb liquids and food stains.
Special Note: With any natural /un-finished product we include a complimentary 2 oz jar of our all-natural Swilley's Beeswax based wood conditioner that you may choose to as a wood conditioner/protectant. It has a nice matte sheen to it with no shine. It will resist liquids, but doesn't offer full protection against them. It will enhance the wood grains, adding a warmer richer tone that looks very similar to the "Oil" sample shown. It's easy to apply and buff off and has a sweet orange smelling odor. This is only to be used on natural unfinished wood.
We offer Swilley's All Natural Wood Rub with unfinished pieces because it is absent of petroleum by products, non-toxic and is made from all natural waxes (beeswax, carnauba wax), nut oils (coconut, almond, walnut oils) and orange oil. We find that it conditions the wood nicely, keeping it looking very natural with a matte finish while enhancing the wood grains and also protecting it. We do not apply this for you to your piece but it only takes approximately 10 minutes to rub this amazing stuff onto the surface and buff.
Our "Oil" finish is warm amber toned urethane. It brings out the reddish tones and enhances the wood grains.
Due to variations in screen displays, finishes shown on our website may not match actual finishes exactly. See physical samples for the most accurate representations. Due to natural color variations in the grain and color of wood, there may be slight variations in color from one piece of furniture to another. Exposure to light and the aging process may also cause darkening of natural wood products. Due to these factors, Urban Wood Goods does not guarantee exact matches from item to item.
Clear & Top Coat
Our top clear coat of choice is a two component post catalyzed urethane topcoat that is ideal for high wear surfaces such as bar and table tops, where ultimate durability is necessary.
Custom Reclaimed Wood Tables, Desks, Benching, Dining tables, Conference Tables, Shelving Units, and More!
At Urban Wood Goods we build each piece of furniture made-to-order with 100 year-old plus, aged reclaimed wood from the Chicago area. Looking for a particular size you don’t see on our site? We offer semi-customization on most of our products.
Email us or call 855-966-3466 to find out more about how we can create the custom furniture that’s perfect for your space. Commercial and residential project inquiries welcomed. Discounts available to the trade.
Click on the “hot spots” below to see ideas for how and what you can customize. Lead time is 4-6 weeks typically.